You’ve been with me through my eight-week journey each step of the way, through each blog (Comfort Zone, Balance, Food, Anger, I Miss It), and now here I am at the end of my first Body Back Session. In all honesty, you have each added an extra bit of accountability for me and I thank you for that.
I decided it was only fair to share with you THE RESULTS. It’s pretty intimidating, laying it all out there, but here it is by the numbers at the bottom of this page.
One of my friends said to me the other day, so now you got your Body Back and you are done, right?!?! I think my answer was, “HE** NO!” This is just the beginning. Yes, I am thrilled with my results, but I’m not done, not by a long-shot. This was just my first eight weeks, my first steps.
I have a massage therapist back in PA who I have been seeing for years (she’s the BEST. MASSAGE. THERAPIST. EVER.), and when she works on you she talks about your “physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health.” She believes they are all interconnected, and Body Back has touched each of these zones within me.
So here it is…my bottom line, after my first eight weeks of Body Back…
- I am more confident.
- I have fallen in love with almonds.
- I am stronger.
- I have rediscovered my voice.
- I have started to unlearn my emotional eating habits.
- I have made new friends.
- I have found a new support system.
- I have been complimented by my friends on the changes they see in me.
- I am developing my own set of “guns.”
- I am figuring out that I can use my work-outs to literally “work-out” the emotions of the week.
- I look forward to the work-outs every week; they have become my ME time.
- I have realized that my body doesn’t feel as good when I don’t work-out.
- I am still a choc-a-holic, but one piece (vs you know an entire bar or two) feels a heck of a lot better in my stomach.
- I feel like a better role model for my kids.
- I am more willing to push myself both internally and externally.
- I feel empowered.
Now, I am going to put my question from my very first blog out there to you again.
We’ve got a surprise for you—for the first time, we are offering a SUMMER MINI SESSION at a HUGE Discount.
July 6-29 (EIGHTEEN DIFFERENT WORK-OUT OPPORTUNITIES)
$55 + tax
In our support group, another participant shared this quote. It fits here, with me, where I am in my journey, and where each of you can be when you are ready to start your journey too.
“Don’t wait until you’ve reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of EVERY STEP you take toward reaching your goal.”